Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I like Imagine by Juan Lenon


John Lenon was english singer the a band much famous, do you remember who is this band?, don´t worry I have the anwer...The Beatles!!!, but this singer was died in 1980.

The first time than listen this song was much months back in the winter, in a rain day....it´s have one beautiful word!!!....do you listened the song?.

This song is wave spring (emergente) rock of the 70´s, but Im not sure that.

Simon ours ask how often I listen to it, I should say, than I listen this song every days.

I like because talk about the beautiful will be the world without things bad has hunger people and less injustice, where all people live happy together with animal in peace....

But no is the one best song for my, too Amazing The Rolling Stones and I Still Love de Scorpions...It can sound very onion but its song very good...

if do you like some of this song write my..ok?


by...see you!



10 comments:

  1. Dennys! we are agree in some sense... i post that my favorite song is "here comes the sun" by the beatles ,,,so we love lennon xD

    KISS

    FRAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh with this song I remember a my school's time,Because with my friends we did a fun version this song. Add this song was in the book " Amy el niño de las estrellas".
    Is a important and beatiful song.

    See you-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song... its beautiful! and Jhon Lennon is very cool!

    Long live the Beatles!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juan Lenon....He has a song called "Love"...dedicated to Yoko! that's a good song...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a CLASSIC !!

    In my travel to Argentina this year, I heard Jhon Lennon all the trip !
    so, that song brig me so many memories...

    See you soon Dennys :)
    bye byeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. John Lennon was a greatest musical artist in the face of the world. It was a big tragedy his dead. We always remember this person with this outrageous song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful song, the lyrics is simple and that makes it pretty

    ReplyDelete