Maiden

Maiden

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The ZOO


The Metropolitan Zoo in Santiasco versus the Zoo in Mendoza

I will write about the my first visit to the zoo in Mendoza.
I knew the Mendoza Zoo four or five years ago, in a semmer, in this moment I traveled with my girlfriend.


The Zoo is in the park called San Martín Park, that place is very great, it have much grocer's shop in where the people sell a kind the hot dog, but these have cheese and harm, it are very delicious!!!, too there are much frienly lawns and a artificial lake in where you can sail un a big sailing.

Well the Zoo lots of animals as bears, leons, dinosaurs and whales. The interesting is than this zoo have a large expanse in comparison with our Zoo in Santiasco city. In this place the animals was more happys than here!!!
Who the zoo is very big is boring to walk all the day, but worth the effort.

I enjoyed to know this Mendoza Zoo but i felt sadness when I thought in our zoo, in where the elephant Fresia than live in a litle space, fill of the sand in where there aren´t pasture o trees, that is ugly. For other part the giraffes don´t have as eat because with his long legs is very complicate for they down for to drik water or eat food. Lack trees and places more bigs for this animals....
Is veru important the animal conservation but in good condition...

No comments:

Post a Comment