Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Final day!!! by me


+ It was an amazing day or major told an awful night..... it was a crazy moment for my.....in this moment i fall in love still more for the Geography,once again more....now I will tell you all that I lived through +

That night I don´t get out my home....can you believe me? is truth!!! I´m was very tired...
I was slept who i feel a feeling the movement in my bed, it was really amazing, but I scream who never...I don´t de one, in my family all we were bad.
The next day "sunday" we didn´t have electric energy and I don´t know about magnitude the "Earthquake" above all in the Concepion city only I listened the radio of me neidbourhood in the day.
I think that the people helped much to Citys afected in the earthquake, is more, a lot of people wonted to gave help to the hurt and the family people dead. But the politics was really the guilty for not supervise the constructions when was the moment, and in the sutnami the fault is the goberment.


4 comments:

  1. I agree to you, the supervisions of the quality construccions were inefficient

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, awful night.
    But with pictures like that, the hope back to born to the people.
    The attitud is of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, was a horrible night!
    The worst was unable to communicate

    ReplyDelete
  4. also I was in my house this nigth
    we are good boys... je je je :P

    ReplyDelete