Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"the nail clippers" the best pice technological





Everybody we had suffer the scratch of some one.
it`s very painful!!!

Did you have a girlfriend or boyfriend (depend of yours to preference) with nails long? and where scratch you?

The nail clippers is make of multiple materials as metal or wood although somedoby use his owns teeth for cut his nails,
is rare but true.

His form can have much appearences according if is use for childrens or adults. It`s have form of animals as shark...


Too have others uses. Can you use for cut cables when repair things in your home or when see you football on TV and the antenna fall since roof, but have than make when nobody see you...ok?. Too you can cut thread or as scissors

The firs time than use this pice technological I have only three of live (My Mum, 2010) and use until today.

8 comments:

  1. I use the scissors Dennys! only sometimes jajaja... but there is a problem with the nail clippers, never you find it!!! is very common in my house!!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dennys. Is really obvious that you're going to select such a gay object.

    Jaja. 's a joke.

    Hey, how you can paint the text of the post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my fingers to cut my nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajaj I laughed a lot with your publication

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sick Dennys! :(
    ...
    thakns for all!
    ojala see you tomorrow!
    Hugs!

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dennys... intersting philosophy of life...
    seems that the nails are a problem for you howevwe I love long nails of my hands...ji

    see you soon

    Nira

    ReplyDelete