Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Legend


The film is call "I legend"





Uf! this movie I see much times...the principal actor is call Will Smith, he worked in the best film as Men in Black or "in search for happiness", but he begin in the serie "the rap prince".

The first time that i see the film I was only a weekend and how not I had nothing that make I see twice that same day.

To try about one scientist only in the New York city because others scientist invent the cure for the Cancer, but all result bad.... this vaccine generate that much people fall sick, for to turn in wild outgoing only night... All the film he try of to make the cure now no for the vaccine but for the wild people and animals infect. finally he discoved the cure and gave to a woman that will travel to the heal colony.

This movie I like because It watch how a only man can help to world giving his live for others.

How I don´t know that more write I will write about other film too to make for Will Smith "search for happiness", but this movie in comparison as I legend is more hard about the love for go ahead with his little son. His your married leave him, and he live in the undergroun and the street with his son until that he attain obtain the best work in the stock exchange. Good Films!!! You have that see two films!!!

3 comments:

  1. Read the book, is a classic of Sci-fi!!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not like this film
    because kill to sam, I cried...
    Also the zombies I scared and to the blood

    But the trama is good

    I see you

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good your movie Dennys, i like me too, but it end could be better. Will Smith is an actor that plays very well bad boy´s role.

    ReplyDelete