Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My free time totally cracy

.........For a long time i traveled around de world when i was little boy, I met lots of people of all colours and types, But when I arrived in Chile didn´t go out of the country again. My hobby was to run behind lions or zebras......++ Every thing was amazing but no is reality++

It´s that I remembered of my free time in my childhood....more late in my teenager i practiced a year cheerleader but too i had long time for i go out to nightlife, all in times of School.

I used to like to see many movies on the weekend with my family and i go out to run together my greater cousin for the park when he come to my home...but now wedon`t see movies because my middle sister get out every day to university and my father work past half night...


The past weekend we went with my middle sister to visit to our mother and my little sister a their house, it was great....I ate much delicious food..I like ice cream.... Always I try of to enjoy together my little sister but she much times cry, I think that she feel himself only....so far....


By Classmates!!!



2 comments: