Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Field Trip to Pichilemu

Hi classmate`s blogs

The past Field Trip was great for me!!!, but not better like of Rural Geography in past year…
So, I walk much time for the beach, I watching dunes and her above the tsunami at February more later that the earthquake. The travel it was to town Pichilemu, at the sixth region.
I compiled information about the hazards town as floodings, earthquakes and tsunamis.
The thursday we went to watch destroy houses, that it was very heavy. Houses with usual things above the sand, destroy beds and much more things….
In the night all we us meeting at a shack to speak about ours information, those moment it was very interesting and I learning more.
I walk for the street I see beautiful building and houses, however the town is very boring except the area where the people do surf, the sector is call “Punta de lobos” or “Tip of Wolfs”

That`s all gays!

No comments:

Post a Comment