Maiden

Maiden

Monday, May 31, 2010

I`ll write about one of my best firends...
He is Mario Zamora alias “the Peruvian” or “The Mark”…jaaujauaj

He have 22 years old, and he live with his girlfriend in her house. In this moment, he study military mechanic (he repair tanks) at the “Fuerzas Armadas”, but, he is since before mechanical of the institute INACAP.

He is more shot with I, and he draw and watch japanese movies, until it be few time.

I know ti he since 2001, when I started the secondary school at the “Liceo Industrial de Puente Alto”. I know to all his family. He have a sister, father and mother and grandmother.

We don`t see much because he study every week at the “Fuerzas Armadas” and I`m at the University or with my family or with my girlfriend. But I call to he once or twice for month…jajauja equal it`s few.

Much time ago we did more things that now, we played football and saw much movies together to others friends. But who I and he, we`ll started to have others compromises who the study and the job, for his part, we can`t to together more in a row. He is more responsible and he love much to his family and we, his friends, because is a good friend!!!

He is Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment