Maiden

Maiden

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

the try of revision

Hi everybody
I want you to know I don´t know much about English……excuse me!!! so…
Number of de posts: 4 post
Photographs: 3 (consider the personal photographs)
Videos: 2, the first of a film and the second is of a video music
The blog of the Estefania is totally beautiful, it have 4 post until the momento, 3 photographs of a telephon and uno tree. Also it have 2 video music, in general is very tidy althouht it haven´t much colours or correct, but is very interesting.
My first impresión of the Estefania blog was the astonishment, because this blog is very funy.
This is my try of the chechking….I chose the post “Good bye!”

…Hi classmates and Simon! I really like movies, so is very difficult to me talk about one movie. In last time I’ve seen many good films, like “Die well” a movie based on true events, about the power of dictatorships and “Nueces para el amor “a romantic movie with a strength political sense. But in this time, I don’t write about those ones.

I choose “Good bye Lenin” one of my favorite films. I saw for the first time in 2004, and I saw newly (it again)WF a couple of weeks ago. I was boring so I decided saw the movie one more time, and … Oh my god! I don’t mind having seen before, because I loved it like the first time.

Good bye Lenin is a German movie of 2004, they main actors are Daniel Brül, Katrin Khamatova and María Simón (like the teacher!), and the scenes were drawn in Berlin.

The story is set in 1990, in the context of the fall of Berlin wall, in other words, in the end of East Germany. A boy (Alexander), needs to protect his mother ( Christiane) because she is very fragile for a fatal shock after a long coma. Christiane, is a political leader of East Germany and the Berlin wall fall down while she was in coma. For this situation, her son try to make her believe the German Democratic Republic is alive.

I think that movie is a perfect reflection of the idealism of the age.

I hope you see the trailer !
Goodbye…

No comments:

Post a Comment