Maiden

Maiden

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi classmates, I´ll tell you about my best Holiday...



My best Holiday





I have the better remembers about that Cucao holiday, it was my second Holyday with Natalia, my girlfriend of all the life. Ours first together holidays was in Mendoza of Argentina. This travel was in the summer 2007. Months before of begin the university, it was great!!!...
We traveled ten or more hours from Santiago to Puerto Montt by bus, in where we took other bus to Castro, the capital city of the province the Chiloé, this travel it was the same day that we arrived to Puerto Montt, the day was beautiful.
We took a backpack each, in where we had much things for to eat, clothe and candys…jajajaja!...
From Castro we travel to Ancud, in where we pay a bedroom in a hostal, the room was very little but it was very warm. This day, we visit the handmade center, this centre today no exist, sad :(.
The Ancud we travel to Quellón, in this place the sea move back fifty or one hundred sea inside, is for this process that is this island the houses are palafittes. In this town, we sleep two night in tent.
After we travel to Cucao, in this town there is five or ten houses nothing more, but there is one lake beautiful, and the beach is more beautiful and more cold. Is funny, because in this beach the cows eaten algas….

that was my best holiday…
see you classmates and friends!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post, my love.
    Really were a beautiful and lovely holiday...
    My best Holiday too.. I LOVE YOU
    See you on Wednesday.

    Nata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Dennys, I meet Cucao too, is a fantastic place surrounded by water and forests. The silence is warm, I would hope to go again...

    Nice experience for you and your girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cucao it is a great place...
    I went there with a friend once, i will like come back.

    bye!

    ReplyDelete